Tuesday, May 25, 2010

With a Little Imagination...

I have decided that my kids can have fun with just about anything (especially J). Here are some pics to prove that...
This is how my son stays still while watching tv




This is what he and sb can do with underlayment for the flooring we are putting in our bedroom. They called this their movie theatre fort. sure.
And here's what m did with j when apparently he became very annoying one January morning. She looks too happy. lol.
But my personal favorite this week is the fact that since we have no furniture in what is supposed to be a formal living room (except my piano and a desk of my great-grandfather's), here's what T brought home when asked to bring home Velveeta and rotel...

Pretend there's a pic of a tent here...I tried to paste it in...darn html and why I can't do ctrl/v to paste it in I have no idea. whatever...

Yes a tent. And it's been up now for 4 days. And T and I are rockstars for allowing such coolness. But little do they know, its days are numbered. And yes he did bring home the Velveeta and rotel (wives will want to know this detail:))

I love my chaos.








No comments:

Post a Comment