Saturday, June 5, 2010

Just so I can say I finished something…

Because I am overly concerned about nothing…here is the picture of the tent I could not post from the previous blog… (btw setting one of these up is actually a stroke of genius on my husband's part. It works like a big play pen).




 

Won't someone who has a pretty blog take pity on me? Megan, Ellen, Melissa H., Heather, anyone??? I am pretty sure my blog couldn't be uglier and I just don't have a clue.

Before I post, I must tell you Madeline just approached me and informed me she has two blisters on her foot. So I say get a band aid. Her response? "Mommy the Disneyworld handbook says you shouldn't do that." Long. Pause. Who else's children are memorizing the Unofficial Disneyworld handbook this summer before the big trip to Florida. We're shooting high over here in Hurst.

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the tent....especially the baby in the car seat thing in the back.....it made me just laugh looking at it!

    Also, I just have to tell you, a friend of mine here in B/CS is looking for a new home for her and her family and you will never believe it, she is looking at your old house. I could not believe it! She said it still had the red sink in the kitchen. I went online and looked at it through the realtor website. Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful someone is looking at my old house! I hope she buys it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will make you a blog! You need to tell me what colors or find digital scrapbook papers that you like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Megan that would make my YEAR! What website should I go to for digital papers. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan is the WOMAN when it comes to blogs! But, thanks for the nod. I feel like a superstar....like when Big Mama mentions Gulley. I'll help you if Megan isn't available. And, love the tent. You know I'm a big fan of putting up a tent in the house! :)

    ReplyDelete